100 minute Virtual Espresso Workshops.
Our Espresso sessions are ‘shots of learning’ based on key themes from our LEAP programme. We develop quick wins and techniques to refresh our skills, knowledge and behaviours to support us in our ever- changing working world.
These can be attended as one-off sessions or a series of sessions.
Our Portfolio of Virtual Espresso Sessions:
- Engaging Others and Building Credibility: Engaging with others can be challenging, especially if you are communicating virtually or remotely. We will explore ways to engage others quickly from starting the conversation with impact to engaging others throughout the whole conversation. We will identify some key influencing quick wins to engage others including techniques to demonstrate your credibility.
- Communicating for Impact: Working in a virtual world or remotely creates challenges in effective communication and we often experience an increase in miscommunication. We will identify techniques to enable us to communicate our messages effectively to gain clarity, impact and drive positivity even if the messages are not positive. We also will review techniques to spot if miscommunication has taken place and ways to rectify miscommunication.
- Listening with the Intent to Understand: Often when we are busy, under pressure or working in a changing environment, we miss opportunities to uncover the real root of concern of others or their individual needs. We will explore techniques to actively listen to understand rather than listen with the intent to reply. We will review how to spot signs of concern or disengagement and how to unravel them through questioning to open up conversations. This is key for effective communication and engagement.
- Solution Based Thinking: Our working world has changed and is continuing to change. How can we adapt our approach and create solution-based thinking to new challenges and problems that we are facing? We will review top tips and techniques to create a solution-based approach to explore new ideas and thoughts to adapt solutions effectively and impactfully.
- Change – Moving through Change Positively: We will review how Change can be a positive experience and identify the human psychological response to Change. You will identify techniques to support you in moving through the Change curve and gaining a positive outcome to Change including reviewing common blockers that stops us being open to change and how to overcome these.
- Building Resilience: In an ever-changing environment, our resilience and self-belief are key to support us in challenging times. We will review and identify techniques and tools to enable us to be resilient in difficult situations, negative outcomes and uncertain times.
- Motivate and Mindset: Our motivation and mindset are key to building the best solutions and outcomes for ourselves, our teams and our Customers or Clients. We review the core drivers to motivate ourselves and identify our individual drivers. Without a positive mindset, it can be even more challenging to drive self-motivation and we will review quick wins to make the shift to a positive mindset.
- Handling difficult situations and difficult Customers: In this Virtual espresso we will explore how to respond positively to difficult situations, adapt your approach effectively to the situation and gain a positive outcome to move forwards.
- Resolving conflict: We review and share ways in which you can positively manage conflict and help you consider all options rationally and identify the approach that works and delivers the best option.
- The Extra Mile: In order to deliver and maintain the best service and job that we can deliver, we need to review and identify what the ‘Extra Mile’ looks like for our colleagues, team members, Clients and Customers. We will reflect and identify what we can do to go the Extra Mile in our working relationships to ultimately increase engagement, influence and credibility.
“Not only does Holly bring enthusiasm and positivity to a team, she provides a fully commercial approach, which consistently achieves results. She engages teams at all levels and actively seeks solutions to improve performance. I have always enjoyed working with Holly and found her to be supportive, personable and professional at all times”
“Holly developed a highly successful sales evaluation and development programme for the business, which continues to deliver accelerated revenue growth and a healthy ROI. Holly has a passion for sales and sales management, coupled with exceptional communication skills, as you would expect from such a strong trainer.”
“When I asked Holly to provide some training for us, I knew her passion and dedication to the recruitment world would have a huge impact on my people. 2 years later, Holly feels like part of the team, she is frequently working with small groups, 121s and also handling on desk management observations. We have had direct results from the training she has delivered over the years and I can not recommend Holly enough – she is 100% focussed on her content and relevance and inspires my team to always want to deliver what they have learnt.”
“In the 15 years of working in recruitment, I can honestly say this training has added the most value for me and my team. We have delivered 5 successive Regional ‘Best Evers’ as a result of the changes we have embedded. So many of the team have delivered personal ‘Best Evers’ over the life of the programme and since – and overall my region is currently 38% ahead of last year on margin!”
“I have had the pleasure of attending training delivered by Holly and found her style to be thought provoking, challenging but above all very helpful. I worked with Holly when working on a project reviewing one of our assessment centres and the work Holly had designed and shared, has made a big difference to the way we evaluate. Without question, Holly is someone I would look to gain input from, as she always makes the time to give a considered opinion.”